Friday, May 2, 2014

Transfers - 4/14/14



Ok, so I do need to let you know that Elder Rasolofonirina got transfererd to..........................................................................................................................................
Toliary!!!! I was so happy for him. The sad thing is that we got informed Thursday, and then he had to leave Sunday morning at 7:00. It kind of sucked. I do miss my dear friend, but its always fun to talk to him on the phone. :)

So Yesterday I found out that my new companion is.......Elder Trujillo!
He is an awesome guy for sabotsy amena. Usually he would be coming on Thursday, but because his companion has to fly out on Tuesday, at 8:00 then we will be going to the office around that time and pick him up. That gives me such peace. Not going to lie. Every time I don't have "My" companion with me it just makes me feel anxious. But I am really excited to work with this elder :)

Ok, so something really cool that happened this week was that Floriena came to church yesterday!! I was so proud of him. Even though he doesn't have time because he has to go to work at the airport, he still tried to make it to Sacrament. I was so happy because of that.

OH! On Saturday I had my interview with President Adams. It was SO GREAT! I love that man. It was so nice just to be able to talk to him, and be completely open with him. He is truly the man called to lead this mission. When you meet with him you can't help but feel that he has the keys for this mission. He has the authority to direct this work in this area, and it's so cool to be a witness of that.

Yesterday, I was with the zone leaders since I did not have a companion and we met with a guy who was a total FJKM enthusiest (Church of Jesus Christ in Madagascar - protestant religion),  and it was so cool. Elder Mitchell spoke about the apostasy. Elder Gaul talked about the restoration. And then I followed up at the end about how he can pray to know about the truth of our message through the power of the Holy Ghost. Through our testimonies the spirit was able to bring a feeling of joy and peace into the room. I am so grateful to know without a shadow of a doubt that what I teach is true. The message that I bring is one of joy and peace. And if we hearken to the words of the prophets..They will show us the way to return back to our Heavenly Father.

I am glad that things are going well on the other side of the world and pray for your safety. Thanks for all your help and messages of encouragement and love.

Elder Lehr

No comments:

Post a Comment