Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Haha Meetings all day every day :) - 8/31/15



SO!! First things first..This has been an awesome time with Elder Delbar. We have just been wrecking Mahamasina apart and have been going ham. SO MUCH FUN!! But sadly he has now been called to serve in another area called Ampifiloha and he will TRAIN!! YEA!! Hurrah for training!! So much fun :)
And as for me.....Well...I GET ELDER MORSE!! We are going to have SO MUCH FUN!
Elder Morse is a wonderful, and way spiritual elder. I swear if anyone could get to the celestial kingdom...well it's him. He is just a wonderful missionary and I am way honored to be able to serve with him. We are going to have Mahamasina in ruins because it's going to just be destroyed by the awesomeness! (Good thing Elder Lehr isn't speaking literally.)
This week we had stake conference and then today we had a zone conference all presided by Elder Cook from the 1st quorum of the Seventy. He is SUCH an amazing teacher and I feel like I am just on fire ready to go. He talked a lot about trying to combine with missionary work and the work of the members. It has been a super amazing experience and all of us are way edified.
 One of the things that I felt during this conference and stake meeting is the desire to just become a new person and to keep going. By the end of my time here I just want Mahamasina to be exploding trying to find new families and people for the missionaries to teach. And it's getting there little by little. We are working hard...coming home tired and are ready to just go ham.
Love Elder Lehr

No comments:

Post a Comment