Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Awesome week - 9/15/15



This has been a really fun week.
Yesterday we went to the croc farm with our investigators and Elder Delbar and Elder Snell and Elder Hammer and their companions. It was SO MUCH FUN! Went up to Ivato to my old area and I got a flash back of what my life would be like in about 2 years when i have finished my mission. Dang it was super weird! haha
Also we set up a program with holy benwa again!! WAHOO!! So now we are teaching his family again, and I am improving in my southern dialects. :) yeyeye :)
Roger had his family come back from Gianarantsoa so that is way swag, and they are wanting to just go HAM! On the ward. SO EXCITED for that. They are going to be a really strong family for this ward.
Joclyn is getting us many family referrals from all of his Miaramila friends and I love the guy to death. He is de best :)
Razaha and gisel are great and are going to be progressing really nice. He knows the church is true because of how much satan is trying to fight against him. I love this guy so much :) Also all of our akalava members and investigators just want to ingrain us in how they make all their food. How could I not be happy!! I am getting the greatest food of all time!!
Razaha also said one of the most touching things to myself and Elder Morse. He just talked about how much of a miracle it is for me and my companion to be with him, how young we are and how much we are trying to serve the Lord even though we are so far away from our families and what not. His gratitude really touched me and it was just a sweet tender mercy.
Elder Morse is one of the studliest studs ever. Literally one of my favorite companions by far. His sincerity is unreal, and I learn so much by being with him. My desire to do good things increases from the spirit which just exudes from his body.
Anyway I am just loving it here in the holy land. Having people come back to church, teaching amazing families. What more could a person want? Except to see his own family. Tsa.....fantako!

Anyway I love you all and hope you have a great week.

Am-pitiavana

Elder Lehr

No comments:

Post a Comment