Monday, September 21, 2015

Haha more food aux coco - 9/21/15



Well we contacted our 2 family referrals from Joslyn this week and they are swagging out of this world!! Came to church on Sunday and are incredible. We have Fredo and Ravaka, and then we had Riry, Natasha and Ghina come to church!! When I saw those three I looked like such a fool on the stand. Literally just had this huge smile on my face that could not be wiped off my face. Holy cow! I was so happy seeing them at church.
Elder Morse and I are just killing it here. We love this area and it's just amazing how wonderful the people are here.Totally different than from different parts of Tana.
Bishop is back which is awesome and he is stoked about getting this work going so hopefully it happens :)
Razaha and Gisel are way awesome. They made us the most incredible food aux coco ever and then we had a wonderful lesson. They are improving and hopefully within the next little while they will start coming to  church.
Other then that.......Tsy dia misy laotra....
Love ya all and hope you all of a wonderful week.
Love Elder Lehr

No comments:

Post a Comment