Monday, September 7, 2015

The week of Carnivor! - 9/7/15



CARNIVOR!! Haha literally have waited my whole mission for it :) Today we are planning on going to a place like Tucanos with Elder Snell, Elder Leo; Elder Mack and Elder Tainer (my grandson) :), and then some others.....Stoked out of my mind?....maybe :p
Yesterday Roger got the gift of the Holy Ghost and it was SUPER SWAG! One of the things that he expressed to me was something similar to a dear friend of mine back in Utah had expressed when he was baptized, but that when he was baptized it felt great......BUT! When he got the gift of the Holy Ghost...it was like turning on a light switch in the room where before he had gotten the candlelight of baptism. It's So great to see that he is seeing that :) WAY STOKED for him. he is such a strength for the ward.
Right now we are teaching a bunch of families....but just like everything when you get a great family into your program, Satan works way hard on them to have them not have an answer to prayer.
We are trying way hard right now to get more involvement with the ward. Trying to set up a program with the bishopric to give us a family a week that we can help strengthen in the ward, and then to have that family try to find a new family.We have already seen a little success and are just wanting to get this place on fire!
Elder Morse is a stud and a half. I love this guy so much! I feel in our companionship studies that the windows of heaven are just open and pouring out revelation. haha I almost just want to skip personal study and go straight to companionship study just so that I can feel the spirit guiding our time like that.
Well, I love you all, and am trying not to get trunky....but....I can't help it sometimes haha That is what work is for so that the trunkiness goes away :)
Anyway I hope you guys have a wonderful week, and try to remember to do the little things. :)
Love Elder Lehr

No comments:

Post a Comment