Monday, August 24, 2015

kissing lemurs all day, every day! - 8/24/15



NOICE!!

Today we had a zone activity and kissed lemurs. WAY FUN!  You just put honey on your lips and then they go ham! haha Way fun activity, and then we took some zone pics and it was fun.

ROGER IS GETTING BAPTIZED!! WHOAWHOA!!! Its going to be SO SWAG!! It will be on Saturday morning and then we shall have stake conference from 2:00-6:00 and then we shall teach our awesome family and then it will be Sunday. WHAT WHAT!!?

Yesterday we taught Raza, and his wife Gisel. They are SUCH A COOL family. I have never had a family take a shower and dress up just so to prepare to get taught. THEY SMELLED SO NICE! Haha (Give me a break...Anything that has 2 legs and smells nice seems close to godliness) They are also very receptive of this message. So ready to get in the grind and just hit it hard so that they can know if this is true. I love people from Mahajanga!! :)

O! So we have this guy named Joclyn who is a recent convert. He is literally on fire!! I have never seen someone literally just believe with every fiber of his being that this church is true. He went out teaching with us and just bore the most powerful testimonies I have ever witnessed in my life. He is absolutely incredible. We saw him at a soccer game and he just started to tell everyone that we teach the gospel and was using his amazing influence to give us referrals. He reminds me of Lehi who has eaten of the fruit and then wants to share it with his family. SO INCREDIBLE!

I love this work so much. Hiking these hills is making my legs look like gold; and it just cant be described in words the joy that you can feel doing this wonderful work.

Anyway I love you all and hope you have a great week.

Love Elder Lehr

P.S

Next week is zone conference....(and it's in the morning so I don't know if i will have time to email...We shall see)

No comments:

Post a Comment