Monday, July 20, 2015

Rano Maso - 7/20/15



Dang.... Elder Christiansen.....how did you ever survive leaving Madagascar? Just leaving Fort Dona is destroying me. Fr. Ony and Ando were crying, I was crying, and bebe was laughing, and doda was making weird faces, and Michaella was asking for my scarf, and I am just destroyed inside....And Ando's cooking.....Is still pretty much the same, and tonga Tampka be by tay so I had to go to the V.C :) 

Yesterday as we were leaving Ony and Ando for the last time....it was a realization that it would be the last time I would see that wonderful, beautiful place. Why Letie! So malahelo right now.....BUT! I am going to a place called Mahamasina where Elder Christiansen used to serve so I am super happy to serve the people there and my new companion is Elder Delbar. What a studly man. :) It's going to be pretty awesome. Also Elder Yeagley is going to replace me and be with Elder Razafindretsetra. The lucky shmuck. :p

So our new recent convert Eliena is SO AWESOME! (Yes Elder Christiansen she was baptized) :) She is just on fire and I am so glad for it.  

Oh! The house in Besoa is almost finished! We......They are going to put on the roof next week, and thatch all the bozaka, it's going to be awesome.  

Well....other then that I am kind of at a loss of words. I have already ran out of tears, so I will keep it short. Because "If the grass is long, then the pig will be lost, if you talk too long then all the goodness is lost." That is my wisdom of the day... (That plagerism is specifically for you Elder Christiansen)

am-pitiavana

Elder Lehr

No comments:

Post a Comment