Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Filoha Tongotra - 7/6/15



Haha What an amazing week this has been. We had splits, more splits, have a person getting Baptized AND had a surprise visit by President Foote. Holy Cow this man is AMAZING! Haha I love President Adams and am grateful for all he has done, but it was amazing to meet with him and just know that he has been called to be here at this time for The mission. We had a great talk and are going to continue talking about Manandona, and all the Jazz here.  I know that President Foote will receive revelation about what needs to happen here, and I am in full support of him.

Other then that, WE ARE HAVING A BAPTISM!! Haha I am SUPER EXCITED!! WHAAAAUGH!!! Haha, We also had President Foote pray with us in Manandona and it was super awesome! The way that I would describe him is just a huge lovable Bear. He is so awesome and it was amazing to see the members just fall in love with him right then. I think we are in good hands.

Oh! On Saturday we were with Frere Ony and his wife and their Bebe, who's birthday it was on said Saturday, and She was having me ROLLING!! I don't know if it would even translate well into English but I was just dying and I love bebes. They are so awesome! 

Things are going great in branch council, and we are setting things up for some change in the branch. Trying to get some heavy training in Handbook 2 and hopefully that will be able to be a Launch pad for some more progression.

Thanks so much for all your prayers this week. I have truly felt the hand of the Lord this week, and I know that most of it has come from prayers from on the other side of the world. Thank you so much.

Am-Pitiavana

Elder Lehr

No comments:

Post a Comment