Sunday, November 8, 2015

The spirt of prophecy - 10/26/15



So...Elder Halstrom is SO COOL! haha

The whole day I was literally dead. Besides the fact that my body is just failing on me and I have had the mission doctor say "Elder Lehr I am sorry but there is just nothing more that we can do for you here. You just need to go home and see a doctor in America and hopefully he can help ya....."......Haha I am dying :) hehe But seriously the whole day I just had no energy and was trying to work but all of our times fell through, and I felt like poop, and things just were not going well. 1st thing that happened, we met a less active who basically never learned from the missionaries and doesn'know that this church is true, BUT He wants to know the truth. That is at least exciting. So we had a powerful lesson where he felt the spirit and wants to really know if the Book of Mormon is true. COOL! Then we walked on over to the church so that we could be there for the meeting... and we had 3 investigator families show up!!! YEA! We had Eli come, and Fredo and Miram, and then we had our recent converts Roger and Elizabeth and Joclyn, and our DMP was sitting with us and it was SO AWESOME! They had all prepared questions beforehand and were waiting to be taught by the spirit.
SO The meeting began and we had Sister and Elder Vanrigan from the area presidency speak and it was awesome and then we had Sister and Elder Halstrom speak. Many of the members talked about how when he was speaking they just knew that he had been called of God. Even though he wasn't Elder Bednar...The spirit spoke to them in such a POWERFULWay that this man had been called and set apart to fulfill this office. As he spoke the spirit taught them and answered questions that they had. My soul was so full of joy. Literally I was complete and full of the spirit. I didn't need anything else at that point because I was with families that I care about and also I got to see them grow spiritually and to have to them confirmed that there are living prophets, apostles and seventy. SO POWERFUL! 

Basicially this week was good. And this next week is going to be even better because it is going to be general conference!! WAHOO! Yeye yeye :)
Today we went to a kind of resort with our investigators Riry, Natasha, and Ghina, and played some pool, ping pong, and some connety be. WAY FUN and awesome because we got to get some ambala air.
I think I have gone a little too long in my email, but I love you all and hope you have a great week. Things are great here and I love my companion. He is way awesome :)p
Love Elder Lehr

No comments:

Post a Comment