Monday, August 3, 2015

TO many families! - 8/3/15


In Mahamasima



Leaving the Dona



Elder Delbar


How is everyone!!? 


DE!!!! Why le aza!! Sorry it just sent on its own accord.
Fa! Things are going great in the holy land right now. I love Mahamasina SO MUCH, and Elder Delbar keeps me going. We are teaching about 15-20 families right now and are doing a lot of stuff with the less active melk. Priesthood holders. So when all is said and done... After Climbing up mount Doom 2-3 times a day....It is nice to come back home and cuddle with my pillow. :)
We have some baptismal interviews that need to be done in our area this thursday, so I get to go with Rlder Ralaivao, who is a STUD!!! And he will be doing the interview for this guy named roges who lives in a place called Paraky (Tobacco). And boy o boy! Paraky is a perfect name for it because we have a lake of just pure poop in our area. BUT!! We took one of those gondolas (The boats that are in Italy where you have the guy that sings and its way romantic) across the lake and it was so romantic on a beautiful Sunday morning with my companion and the smell of poop everywhere, MMMhmm! Just like the smell of roses in the morning :)
Seriously though I love this area so much. I love the people that I get to work with. OH!!! I saw my trainer yesterday at church!!! It was SUPER SWAG! It was so good to see him. :)
One thing that was super baller that happened this week is this guy named Hiaja. He and his wife were learning from Elder Roushe and Cartmill, but because of our program we just haven't been able to fit him in, BUT! We were like "We have a couple minutes, let's visit him" So we did. And this is what he told us. "I am SO HAPPY to See you missionaries! I have been keeping the commitments of reading the Book of Mormon and I know it's true, and I was super sad when you guys didn't come for about a month because I have felt lost. Though when you were seen by me just barely (You like that passive voice, Elder Christiansen?) I felt hope again that I can change. I want to change my life right now and come to church and to have my family apart of this.) It was a missionaries dream come true. I LOVE THIS MESSAGE! WHAAAGH! SO SWAG! :)

Well I love you all. Hope you have a great week, and aza maditra laotra :)
Am-pitiavana
Elder Lehr

 

No comments:

Post a Comment