Tuesday, May 5, 2015

One of the most awesome African Companions - 5/4/15



What a week this has been. It's been a rush of feelings. Holy cow! Haha So Elder Christiansen left on Tuesday. And then I went with some branch missionaries and taught some times in Besoa which was way fun. Then on Wednesday I got my companion from the bus station, and it was a awesome reunion since I already worked with him before he was a missionary. I love this mission so much :)

Once Elder Razafindretsetra came here to Antsirabe we began to teach some families and it was way cool as he just fit right in with their crazy farmer accent since he is from Fianarantsoa and it's pretty similar. It's just us 2 in a mansion house but we are getting along way well. 

Other then that....we got to meet with the district president on Friday and planned out a conference, and then had a wonderful time talking and teaching our new member. 

There isn't really much else to ambara right now....;Except that I had no time to even think of a Farming Fact this week which makes me pretty sad, BUT! On the bright side we had some great lessons where we were able to testify of the wonderful power of the atonement, and about conversion to some members and it seemed to have helped them a lot.

Our Investigator Soure Eliena is just as amazing as ever and hopefully will be able to be baptized in July or August. SUPER EXCITING! 

Well some people are having to get on to MLS Right now to do some stuff, but I love you and thank you for your prayers.

Am-Pitiavana

Elder Lehr

No comments:

Post a Comment