Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Farming Fact 11 - 4/27/15



Farming fact number 11: In Madagascar it is very important that if you have land from your great great ancestors, that you go to both the commune and the fokontany president to make sure that taxes were payed and other stuff so that it shows clearly that you own the land. That way you don't have some puny ridiculous masositra little uncle try to steal your land. Hypothetically of course.

Well, Tomorrow I say goodbye to my beloved companion "Elder Christiansen" and to all of our amazing adventures together, and on Wednesday say hello to one of the coolest people I know, Elder Razindrasetra. That guy is such a man stud and I am so excited to work with him.

Conference was amazing and I am so glad for the messages that we were able to listen to. I loved it lot and had a lot of answers to prayers and other things.

Bebe Nety got baptized on Friday and I also gave her the fanahy masina. So that was awesome. Then we said a lot of goodbyes. And things are just going to be crazy for the next little while.

Today we are probably going to spend our last time together with the district president's family and enjoy those moments with them. They are some of the greatest people ever (Even though they took some of our recent converts and are having them work as mpanampies - helpers.) So that will all be fun. 

Other than that we have branch conference this week, and will have President Jaquo and President Mampionona come over. That will be way fun. 

Well time is going by way to fast. I love this mission with all my heart. It really is a miracle being here, and it's a miracle to be able to be apart of this great work and see lives change, and to see growth happen and to see people understand and mandray the atonement more in their lives. I know this work is true and that the church is true.

Am-pitiavana

Elder Lehr

No comments:

Post a Comment