Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Very short - 5/11/15



Mothers day. SO AWESOME! I loved being able to talk with my family and to not get American humor anymore, and to feel like a fool talking, but it was awesome! (Elder Lehr had a hard time remembering what the words were in English that he was trying to say)

Saturday and Sunday we had district conference which was super awesome! President Adams is so amazing....I just wish that President Jaquot actually translated some of the words that he said correctly because it made the message incomplete, but tsy maninona.

I am glad that President Mampionona is not as stressed any more with all the garglemesh of dealing with these conferences. It's been good, but also kind of crappy :)

Hmmm......Well....Other than that....things are going well in Fort Dona and I love it with all my heart. If my companion wasn't here I would be SO LOST! Holy cow. I have never been so tired just thinking and thinking and pondering about what to do, but it's also been a great blessing and it was really good to have a nice long talk with President Adams yesterday. We were laughing and having a good time. He is da best :)

Well I gotta go but I love you all

Elder Lehr

(Elder Lehr knew his current companion when he served in Fianarantsoa for 7 months. Elder "Alex," as Elder Lehr calls him, was the branch mission leader there before he began serving a mission. They are very good friends and Elder Lehr is so happy to serve as his missionary companion.)

No comments:

Post a Comment