Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Next Week - 9/29/14



Hey guys, This is going to be a short email since a lot of stuff is happening.
1st. My area is splitting and Elder Miller is going to be with Elder Connult. Pure french awesome man. Hehe SUCH a heavy french accent.
2nd. In my area I am........Training again.... :)
3rd. We called the APS this morning, wondering when we had to go to Tana and they were like...."Well, if you could leave in about 4 hours that would be awesome." Yep......So we are going to have to leave in a couple of minutes right now.
4th. This week was great. Elder Miller baptized Rose and Andry on Saturday. And then Frere Mario baptized his son, Tefy, and another girl named Hiantriana. It was pretty swag.
Right now I am just trying to be mentally prepared for another 3 months of being in this area. 7 months is a long time to be in an area for Madagascar. SO LONG! But I am pretty excited :)
Anyway I love you all and I will talk to you next week. Wish me luck on the taxibrus :)
Elder Lehr

Part 2:


So, it has been kind of crazy with everything going on. I am still grateful to be alive, and the ride to Antsirabe went well. 

Tomorrow I am going to go to Tana with Elder Garcia and Elder Morley. We will be doing splits with different elders and what not in Tana. Then on Thursday we shall head out again to Antsirabe and probably spend the night. Then we shall go to Fianarantsoa.

I already feel a lot better. After all of the stuff was done with the taxibrus and everything the stress started to part a bit. Also when I was talking to Elder Arieus and Elder Web (in Antsirabe) they agreed that we are going to get through these next little phases together.

I am actually super excited to train again. I think that with the area that we have that it will be a great opportunity to just tract and try to find as many families as we can. Elder Connult (pronounced conue like the little boat) is going to be Elder Miller's companion and I think it's going to be pretty fun. He is a pretty cool guy, and I think we will have some fun :)
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elder Lehr's parents. I think your son is my son's first companion and trainer in Mada. We received an email from the mission home that said 'Elder Mack will be serving in Fianarantsoa North in the Antsirabe District and his trainer will be Elder Lehr'. We googled 'Elder Lehr Madagascar' and found this blog. What a wonderful young man you have. Our son's blog is eldermack.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete