Monday, July 7, 2014

Tena Tsy Fantatro.....7/7/14




Andrimbosary River







I guess I will just get it out of the way, but yesterday we received transfer news......
And............. I am Training!...
Yep, Elder Morley and I will both be training here in Fianarantsoa, and Elder Midgley will be going to Itosy to be with my companion from the MTC. (Elder Munanira) Not going to lie, it's kind of scary since I am still not pro at the language, but I know that this will be an awesome opportunity. So Elder Morley and I are to take a taxibrus tomorrow morning and go to Tana. This will be my 7th time being on this.....Road....(Shivers).......Hopefully I won't die :)
Saturday and yesterday were absolutely awesome. On Saturday we had all of our 9 investigators come. And I had the honor to baptize Marsaline and Lucy, who have been waiting for over 3 years to be baptized because they couldn't get legally married. Then I got to baptize a girl named Francia. We all went to a river called Andrimbosary and got to do the baptisms there. The only real problem that happened was, 1. It's winter here and is cold 2. It rained and made it colder....But it was totally worth it! It was so cool to see them finally make this amazing covenant with our Heavenly Father. Haha though when I tried to baptize Francia, she didn't bend her legs and so we had to redo it since she didn't go under. This made her really afraid since the water is COLD! So when we did it again...She still didn't bend her legs. So I used force and "thrusted" her down into the cold pits of Andrimbosary.
On Sunday, all 9 of the investigators came to church and received the gift of the Holy Ghost. It made the spirit in the meeting really tangible and special. I am so glad that I was able to witness such amazing things here in Fianarantsoa.
So many crazy things have been happening with transfers, but that is ok. It's just all part of the process. :)
...I don't really know what else to really write.... But I know that this gospel is true. I know that Jesus lives, and that he died for us. I truly know with all my heart that this gospel is true, and that Joseph Smith was a prophet. I know that the Lord protects us and that he guides us.
Am-manaraka
Elder Lehr

Elder Lehr and Elder Midgley


Elder Lehr and Elder Morley

No comments:

Post a Comment