Thursday, October 8, 2015

Haha Can one ever talk to much about Mahajanga people?? - 10/5/15



Well if you are sick and tired of hearing about people from Mahajanga then just stop reading now. BECAUSE THEY ARE SO SWAG!!! Hehe
So, referral from Fredo and Miriam....they are the landlords of their house, and from what it seemed like...The guy was not at all interested in hearing us, and the woman was....Yoyo ihany. Miriam asked if we still wanted to go....Normally I would have been like "HECK NO! That ain't ok!" But I was like "You know this is a referral from our awesome referral.. I CANT LOSE FAITH!" So we went over. Lo and behold we actually had a friendly conversation with the landlord and his family, and after talking to them for a while they seem way interested!! WAHOO!! Hurrah for dope investigators! It was super cool. Also Miriam was telling us that she and her husband just wanted to get up in testimony meeting and bear their testimonies that this church is true, and how much they know that it is. They are SO COOL! I hopefully will be able to see their baptism before hand and can see Joclyn baptize them. That would make my mission. And besides the fact that they make the most incredible food :)
We had our DMP come with us to Razaha who was way open to him and they instantly became good buddies. I think this is what this ward needs to really grow is to have every investigator have a member friend....I mean that is what Preach My Gospel teaches BUT IT'S SO TRUE! Izay le izy!
So.. I have heard that conference was super dope....we shall see after I watch it, but this cyber is so slow that hopefully we will at least be able to get 1 session or so.
Elder Morse and I have made a game plan for us to be able to have Mahamasina ready to split in the next 8 months. With all of our recent converts and investigators about ready to be baptized we will have more than enough Melk. Priesthood holders, and then we shall also have about 170-180 at church in Mahamasina, making it amby ampy to split. WE ARE SO CLOSE! I am really jealous of the elders that will be able to take part of this. I wish I could be able to see it split, but that won't happen, but hopefully we can help people start catching the vision.
Well izay ihany for now. It's been a great week. Lots of fun and just pushing forward in the work.
Am-Pitiavana Elder Lehr

No comments:

Post a Comment