Monday, November 10, 2014

A New Turn - 11/10/14



Akory Aby o!
Guess what!? Fianarantsoa is officially a zone! WHOA! So exciting. Elder Rigby is coming to be the ZL along with Elder Johnson. SO MUCH FUN! They should be coming on Wednesday so that will be really fun.
This week has been full of awesomeness. Elder Mack and I have continued in our contacting and have found a couple more potential investigators. I am pretty excited for that. Also we had splits this week where I went with Elder Glazier and Elder Coleman. They are really great elders and are super good at the language. When I went with Elder Glazier.....those bikes destroyed me. Biking up hill on those mountains is absolutely crazy. Every time I cant see where I am going due to the excess of sweat on my face, but we found a couple more families, and taught some really great times.
With Elder Coleman......Haha all of our times dropped and so we just contacted, and we ended up going to Elder Ralaivo's family and their grandma who was kind of crazy needed a blessing. We did have a good time after that :)
On Sunday we did a musical number where we sang "I know that my Redeemer lives" in Malagasy, and it was way awesome. I am very grateful that I have been able to be with Elder Mack....Just to sing :) 

There was also a way cool ward activity that we had on Saturday with both branches. It was way fun, and it really helped everyone to know each other better and to help investigators and others to feel welcome.
I feel bad that I don't have a lot to say right now. I am kind of scared of next transfer....We shall see what happens next but it will definitely be an adventure.
Am-Pitiavana

Elder Lehr

No comments:

Post a Comment